cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving OTP authentication SMS codes from Virgin Money

philbilly
Tuning in

Another one.

I'm not receiving SMS verification / authentication codes from Virgin Money UK. I've been on the phone with them and they say others are having the same problem and the issue is with Virgin Mobile. I have tried the things mentioned in the other threads: airplane mode and rebooting the phone.

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Philbilly, 

Thank you for your post, I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your mobile, I would be happy for further assist, I will need a few more details so will pop you over a PM.

Zoie

Kevh1907
Tuning in

I'm not receiving SMS verification / authentication codes from Virgin Money UK. I've been on the phone with them and they say others are having the same problem and the issue is with Virgin Mobile. I have tried the things mentioned in the other threads: airplane mode and rebooting the phone but without success what do I need to reset.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I doubt there is anything you can reset. This is a 15 month ongoing saga where Virgin have acknowledged a problem. The claim this is being worked on is getting a bit thin. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Kevh1907,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you too are experiencing issues receiving SMS verification codes from Virgin Money UK.

Can we ask if this is the only company you are unable to receive these verification codes from? Do all other codes come through fine if you are using different companies?

Kind regards Jodi.