Menu
Barker83
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not received new sim, please help.

Hello, i received a text from virginmedia about changing my sim card but I've still not recieved a new sim card in the post despite receiving more texts telling me i need to replace my sim card with a new one and a message today saying in 10 days time my phone will no longer work.

I have autism and need my phone for contacting support workers etc.

The phone and sim card i have used to be my mothers who gave me the phone when she got a new phone.this was in 2017, she's since moved house and i dont know where she lives now as we are no longer in contact/dont speak to each other. so i assume the sim card has been wrongly sent to an old address.

Does anyone know how i can get a new sim card sent to me at my address as soon as possible ?
and is it possible to sort this out online rather than by phone, as i dont use the phone due to having autism.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received new sim, please help.

Hi Barker83,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you haven't received a new sim card.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos