cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to virgin in cypress

tone444
Joining in

Hi, I’ve been unable to connect to a network while been in Cyprus for the last two days! I have followed all you advice online and on this forum set to roaming and international call Barring with still no connection. Any help out there?

thanks Tone444

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey tone444, thank you for reaching out today and a warm welcome to our community. I am so sorry to hear you cannot connect to a network whilst in Cyprus.

Also thank you for confirming that you checked some helpful tips already, however can I confirm that roaming is switched on in your online account? 

Also can I check that roaming is switched on in the settings on your actual handset? 

Have you also tried connecting to WIFI, if so did anything come up like WIFI calling? Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey tone444, thank you for reaching out today and a warm welcome to our community. I am so sorry to hear you cannot connect to a network whilst in Cyprus.

Also thank you for confirming that you checked some helpful tips already, however can I confirm that roaming is switched on in your online account? 

Also can I check that roaming is switched on in the settings on your actual handset? 

Have you also tried connecting to WIFI, if so did anything come up like WIFI calling? Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew 

I can confirm both roaming on handset and media setting is in place. When I’m at work or at the hotel the phone works on Wi-Fi, but one in the car or walking around there’s no connection to any mobile network! What network should virgin connect to in south west Cyprus?

Hey tone444, thank for for coming back to me. 

Okay I am going to send you a PM so I can look into this personally for you if that's okay?

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?