cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Registered on Network

JulieM12
Joining in

Yesterday my mobile stopped working for no reason and said 'Not Registered on Network' I took a call in the morning and an hour later it had gone? No Sim Card comes up and emergency calls only.  

I have tried the usual, checked my account, turning on and off, taking out the sim card etc. Any ideas? I tried calling Virgin Mobile number 0345 6000789 from my house phone for support but it rings out? 

Desperate for help as I need my phone for business! 😞 

40 REPLIES 40

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @TrevorSurrey

I can see that my colleague Emma_C was helping you out with this via Private Message last month. I can see that we did not get a reply to the last message we sent; please do feel free to pop us a reply and we can raise the IT Ticket as advised. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

My mobile is not sending anything out. Please raise an IT ticket if you think that will help. Personally I would like a new sim card to see if that will  work. It worked for a short time last time.

Hello TrevorSurrey

Is this still happening?

If so, I have sent you a private message so we can get your details and arrange for this to be sorted

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

• Hi I have the exact same problem with phone software not updating and frequent not registered to network message, did you find a solution? I would really appreciate if you could share the fix. This pb has been driving me mad and I already changed my simcard

I'm having the same issue which is not good as I'm a midwife and need my phone for women to contact me. I've tried going to setting to change network provider, then back to virgin, but keep getting the same message that I'm not registered on virgin network.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Emmsem

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear that you are having the same issue registering on the Virgin Mobile network. Have you tried:

settings - > connections - > mobile networks - > network operators - > search networks

Let me know what happens after you try this,

Thanks,

Serena

hi i have received new sim card but it is not Registered on Network i have tried sim in so many different phones but same results not Registered on Network so hope you can help me get this sorted

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tam69,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum!

Could you please confirm that you have tried connecting to the network manually? You can do this by following the steps below:

Settings - > Connections - > Mobile networks - > Network operators - > Search networks.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

yes i have tried Settings - > Connections - > Mobile networks - > Network operators - > Search networks.
that was the first thing i tried the new sim was a replacement for my damaged sim so i have the same number
this issue is a annoyence as i cant send or receive txts or make or receive calls i have only had this replacement sim 5 days

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I do apologise for this. I can send you out another replacement SIM, I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team