Menu
Highlighted
Shewolf1877
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

North Cyprus making calls

I can receive calls, receive and send texts. 

I cannot make calls. I’m aware it’s classed as Turkey and expensive but I want to be able to make a call.

I have now spent 36 hours intermittently talking to web chat, Twitter and other social media to try and resolve this matter. I’ve also had to get my husband to ring into virgin on three occasions now.

I have now spent 36 hours intermittently talking to web chat, Twitter and other social media to try and resolve this matter. I’ve also had to get my husband to ring into virgin on three occasions now.

To say I’m getting fed up is an understatement. Someone called Jason finally rang me today at 4:30 and told me to do some tests and he ring me back in five minutes.

To say I’m getting fed up is an understatement. Someone called Jason finally rang me today at 4:30 and told me to do some tests and he ring me back in five minutes.

Jason didn’t ring back. 

I asked my husband to Ring again, and apparently virgin told him they can’t help me and I need to wait till I come back from North Cyprus.

I’m classed as a vulnerable client as I’m terminally ill and I was told this would not happen again by custom resolutions in June this year. I’m really angry can someone help me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: North Cyprus making calls

Hi Shewolf1877,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

I will private message you now to look into this.

^Martin

0 Kudos
Shewolf1877
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Waste of time. This is the third day. No outward calls. Don’t message me to tell me you can message me I’ve wasted far too much time on this already and you are making me very [REMOVED] angry. 

I’m really seriously ill-I’m told by your customer relations department that I’m on your vulnerable customers list as I am terminally ill and yet this happens again for the second time in 6 weeks. 

Shame on you for not recognising there are times when you need to phone. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for your time today.It was good to know that refreshing your roaming services has fixed your problem. We will continue to look into the cause and keep you updated.

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Shewolf1877
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much.

I’m very grateful. 

Can I just ask what this 4g sim swap is about? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome.

Richard will continue to investigate what has happened and get back to you on twitter.

We won't need to replace your SIM as this doesn't appear to be at fault. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos