cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voice volume in Spain

Yermucker
Tuning in

3 different handsets, 3 different similar. Someone calls us we can't hear them, they can't hear us. Meaning you have to immediately call them back if it's someone you know, private number, forget about it. Now a quick search online shows this isn't an isolated thing, and vurhin are aware, bit zero fixes for it. Tried the different suggestions made, change to 3g etc but nothing helps. Rather than the usual line of its a foreign network answer, tell me why friends with us on O2, Vodafone and EE have no issues, but us, with 3 virgin contracts all have the same problem?

22 REPLIES 22

Hi Ashleigh_C

Is there a fault report reference number for this long running problem?

Regards

Dave

Since I reported it in April and its now November, just how long is this issue going to go on? Eight months and its still happening says not a lot is being done to fix it. Is there a time frame on it?

I'm very sorry but we do not have a fault reference or estimated fix time for this issue, it is not effecting all customers but we are working to resolve this for all effected. 

If you are planning on be out of the UK in the near future then we can offer a PM to look into this further with you? 

Thanks again.