Menu
Lorraine101
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No text or call abroad

Does anyone ever get sorted whilst abroad with no text or phone call. This has happened to me twice...first time no luck and no update this time still waiting..I will be home before it is fixed I guess..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No text or call abroad

Hi Lorraine101,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to call or text whilst abroad and that you're keen on getting this resolved.

Did you enable roaming and turn off International Call barring on your online mobile account before you left the UK?

Which country are you currently visiting? Are you able to manually select the network to see if it helps?

Thanks,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
Lorraine101
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lisa I posted this over a week ago with it not being resolved...I am back home now..it is the second time this has happened.  

I did do as you asked about data roaming and international call. I have noticed now that my data balance is zero

I am not happy with Virgin media on both occasions so I will be making a complain. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lorraine101,

We did respond the next day, but it looks like you may have missed it or not been able to respond.

Could you please confirm whether you changed these settings before or after you left the UK on each occasion? Could you also let me know whether you have checked the roaming settings on your handset itself?

Did both of these occasions occur in the same location, or in separate countries?

If you wish to raise a formal complaint, please refer to our code of practice.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos