cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Leighanneh
Joining in

I’m only getting 1 bar on my phone and people are saying they can’t call me. This has been getting worse over the months. Totally sick of it now. 

19 REPLIES 19

@Steven_L great thanks. Fingers crossed 

You're welcome @Leighanneh and please let us know how it goes with your new sim card.

Regards,

Steven_L

@Steven_L I’ve got the new sim and put it in and it’s still bad. Im getting no signal and not receiving calls. It’s just saying phone turned off. I’ve just made a call and they couldn’t hear me and then my phone cut them off 

Thanks @Leighanneh, there should be no issues with your handset, I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't an older model that could possibly have issues with the new sim cards but that isn't the problem.

Please give it a try in another handset with the new sim card and let me know and also, I'm sorry that your important call was disconnected earlier today.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi 

yes the sim works in another phone. In my phone it’s just dropping constantly. 

Hey there @Leighanneh, thanks for the update!

I'm sorry to hear its the phone that has the issue.
At least the issue has been diagnosed.

If you do get a new handset, let us know how the SIM is in there.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I don’t have a new phone. I was asked to try the sim in another phone to see how it was. To see if it was the sim or my phone that was the issue. 
im still having issues with my phone and it needs sorting asap 

We can get this looked in to.
Just before we do, was the phone part of the contract as well the SIM?

Let us know and we can go on from there. 

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Yes I got the sim and phone on the contract. I was sent a new sim a few days ago and it’s still not working properly and keep dropping signal. When people call me it says phone is switched off when it isn’t 

Thank you for the information.
I will look in to this for you and send you a private message.
Watch out for the purple envelope.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team