cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Leighanneh
Joining in

I’m only getting 1 bar on my phone and people are saying they can’t call me. This has been getting worse over the months. Totally sick of it now. 

19 REPLIES 19

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Leighanneh,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile signal at the moment.

When did these issues start happening?

Is this happening in one particular area such as home or at work or is wherever you go?

Are you able to try the sim in a different handset to see if you have the same issues?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven 

its happening everywhere esp in my house. The rest of the family are with virgin and have no issues it’s just me. I will try another phone and let you know 

Yes it’s the same in another phone as well 

Thanks @Leighanneh and have you had a new sim card at all recently or have any members of your family had one?

Regards,

Steven_L

@steven_L no not recently. 

Thanks @Leighanneh and please let me know, when you have been able to try your sim in a different handset.

Thanks

Steven_L

@steven_L I have tried and it’s still the same 

Thanks for your response @Leighanneh, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Leighanneh.

I have arranged for a new sim card to be sent out to you, to see if this can help to resolve the issues that you're having.

Regards,

Steven_L