cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal in Australia

Sandrinedimi
Tuning in

Hi,

I am in Australia and I have no signal at all.

I need to be able to receive some text message for multi device factor authentication.

I read another conversation where someone from Virgin just reset something to help the person that seemed to have the same issue as me. 

Thank you for your help.

Sandrine 

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Sandrine,

Sorry to hear of the mobile service issues experienced in Australia, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Are you getting any messages at all whilst away or able to use any of the services? Calls? Texts or Data?

Are you away with anyone who is using a mobile network in the same locations? Are you able to manually select a network via your phone settings? Which make and model handset do you have?

We're here to help.

Rob

Hi,

I am not getting any messages or calls, at all, even in big towns since we arrived. My husband has signal, often via Telstra. 

I cannot select any network, nothing at all. I can only connect via wifi.

I use an IPhone 12 Pro Max.

I read on a different thread that someone had the same issue and the person helped by resetting something in the backend for her.

Thank you for your help. 

Sandrine

I'm happy to look into this further for you Sandrine, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details to look into this further for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob