cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal for over 1 week

LisaB1
Joining in

My virgin mobile signal has been playing up for over 1 week. Sometimes I have no signal at all and phone shows as emergency calls only which is what it shows now, other times my messages won't send or I receive them 4 or 5 times. There are no bars of signal at top of phone. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LisaB1,

Sorry to hear of the mobile signal issues experienced, we appreciate the frustration and confusion this can cause and you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

I've taken a look at your account based off of the details used to sign up for the forums and the area isn't showing any signal or mast issues on the network. Does this happen in one location or anywhere you have tried?  

Rob

It is happening where ever I am, so not always in the same place.

Hi LisaB1,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, have you been able to try the SIM card in a different handset to see if the same occurs?

Regards

Paul.

No I don't have another handset to be able to try 

Hi LisaB1,

Thank you for confirming this, I have done some further checks and can confirm there are no network issues in the area, this may be a SIM issue, so I can run some further checks I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.