cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Robti1
Tuning in

Tried my sim in 3 different phones with the same result, was working around 3 weeks back been in the same phone since I received it, anything else to try ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robert,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad we were able to establish the reason you have no service and have now arranged for a new Sim to be sent, once received it will already be active just pop it in, if you wish to make any changes to your account or add anything such as Roaming this can be done Via your Online Account , you can track your order here.

If you need any further support, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this in one location or over a wider area 

If one check for network outages first 

https://status.o2.co.uk/ (Virgin use O2 network) otherwise you will need to contact Virgin customer services as you may need  replacement SIM

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Within 5 miles of my home, how do you contact customer services

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robti1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you are having no Mobile service for the last 3 Weeks and that even after trying in different phones the same occurs.

When did you last receive a new Sim card for the phone?

Regards

Paul.

Received my sim in June 2021

Thanks

Hi Robti1,

Thank you for confirming this, I can see the issue, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robert,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad we were able to establish the reason you have no service and have now arranged for a new Sim to be sent, once received it will already be active just pop it in, if you wish to make any changes to your account or add anything such as Roaming this can be done Via your Online Account , you can track your order here.

If you need any further support, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.