cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Mark36ph
Joining in

Hi. I woke up this morning and my phone is saying no service. I can't receive or make calls or no data or anything. 

Tried resetting network settings on phone, restarting phone, changing service to another one in the settings and then back to virgin to reset it but nothing works. 

Anyone know what could be wrong?

10 REPLIES 10

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Mark36ph,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues with your phone service this morning. 

I'm eager to get this looked into further for you but I haven't been able to locate your account via your community profile, I will need to send over a private message, so that I can pass account security and look into this further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your confirming your details @Mark36ph.

I have looked into your account and cannot see any issues that would be causing this at the moment, also there are no known issues in your area with any of the masts close to you.

Are you able to try your sim card in a different handset?

Regards,

Steven_L

i just put my sim in my partners phone but her phone is locked to tesco so it wont work in it. i dont have another handset to put it into.

It was working fine yesterday and this morning it had stopped working

Thanks for confirming and trying that @Mark36ph.

I have ran some further checks on our system and I have been advised that we will need to send out a new sim card to you to resolve this issue.

I have made the arrangements for this to be sent out to you and should be with you in the next few days.

Regards,

Steven_L

i do have another sim that i was sent about a month ago for some reason. could they be setup to work for me?

Thanks for coming back to us @Mark36ph.

Hopefully this will work for you, please can you try the sim card in your handset and let us know if that works?

Regards,

Steven_L

hi, i have put the sim in and it seems to be working.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mark36ph,

Glad to hear its all working 

Zoie

Hi. I'm having this issue yet again. 

Was fine this morning, and now I can't call or text.