Menu
georginali
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No service for several days, iphone 7 and sim-only

Hi there, I have had no service for a few days now. I have an iPhone 7 and it says 'No Sevice' with a little warning sign icon in the top left of the screen. This happened for a few hours earlier on in the week but I did get connected again for a few days. Now a whole weekend has gone without me having any service. This is extremely frustrating. Can anyone help me? I am in the Edinburgh region and have moved around a few miles so not sure if it is to do with location. Is it to do with masts? With my phone? Look forward to receiving any advice, thanks. Georgina 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service for several days, iphone 7 and sim-only

You can check the status of the network here https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

Virgin use EE

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
georginali
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - I already checked and no problems indicated. Do you have any other suggestions?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Georginali, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that you've had no service for a few days, I ca appreciate you're keen to know what's going on. 

If you've checked and there's no known issues within the areas that you've been to then I'd be keen to check your account and see what's going on. 

Therefore I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take things from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team