Highlighted
Sneakysnufflez
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No service for 3 days - give me my PAC

So Ive had no service for 3 days

I assumed it was because the whole network has been having problems 

However upon live chat with someone, it's apparently because my direct debit was cancelled even though my bill isn't due until TODAY. I cancelled my direct debit as I knew I wouldn't have the money in my account so I was avoiding extra bank charges for an unpaid direct debit. I was going to pay it tomorrow. But really? Virgin thinks its OK to turn someone's services off completely because of a cancelled direct debit? No contact even to tell me. 

I never had worst customer service I swear. I'm disgusted. My bills been paid on time for over a year. Always.

How do I get my pac code? I want away from this network. No help or customer service whatsoever. Bill isn't due until today but my service been off for 3 days and its apparently nothing to do with the issues everyone else has been having across the UK. 

0 Kudos
paulchambers061
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service for 3 days - give me my PAC

At the moment, you'll need to call 789 to request a pac code. In July there's new ofcom rules coming in so the pac code request can be made by text message

Yeah, I've seen this problem come up a few times recently. In their "legal stuff" web page it states that customers must maintain an active direct debit, and others have been cut off as well.

Not only that, it could affect your credit score. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service for 3 days - give me my PAC

Hi Sneakysnufflez, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear your services were restricted due to an inactive Direct Debit on the account. It is part of the T&C's for using the mobile service to keep an active Direct Debit, failing to do so will result in suspension of the services until the problem is addressed. We can only apologise for any frustration this may cause. 

If you would still like your PAC, I will send a PM shortly to confirm some details. Please get back to me when you can and we'll handle the rest.

Tom_F 

0 Kudos