cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service SIM issues

Lunaroxi
Joining in

I'm at a loss. 

I received texts and calls fine til this morning. Where my phone suddenly says no service and emergency calls only. 

I've restarted, rebooted, reinserted the simcard and nothing. I still can't send texts or call outwardly. 

At this point I'd like to just order a replacement sim but I can't do that unless I call in or text. Which I can't obviously do. 

Please help. I would usually just pop in with this but that's no longer an option and I've been messaging with Virgin's WhatsApp helpline but no luck there. 

Is there a service issue in my area? Or can I just get a replacement sim card please as this one it seeming more and more likely to be now faulty 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lunaroxi,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with using your mobile services. It sounds like you have either disabled your handset and locked yourself out, or possibly your SIM has been barred. 

Have you tried rebooting the handset, and possibly tried your SIM in another handset to see if you have the same issue?

If you have a My Virgin Mobile account, can you please sign into it for me and check to see if there are any notices to say that your SIM has been barred? 

Let me know so we can help further 🙂

Beth

Beth

Not barred! Was indeed a Virgin media mobile phone area issue. Sorted itself out luckily

Got signal again now.

Hi Lunaroxi,

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm pleased to hear that your service has now been restored and you're no longer having issues.

If you need any further help or find that you have any more issues from here, just let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth