cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No record of me ordering ipad pro and pencil 2

Cazzle18
On our wavelength

Just rang customer services about being sent a phone and ipad - wrong order. They apparently don't have a record of me ever ordering the ipad pro and pencil 2......I'm getting more irate by the minute! Then she said it wasn't in stock and no idea when it would be available ! Happy Christmas to you all at VIRGIN!

6 REPLIES 6

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cazzle18, 

Thank you for using our forums. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your order.

do you have the confirmation email of your order? 

Please do not send unsolicited PM's or post multiple threads, this can make it harder for us to help.

Zoie

Cazzle18
On our wavelength

Paulina looked into me not receiving a credit agreement (on here two weeks ago) and she said my order number was 100001499538744..... Virgin customer service on the phone have no record of this

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cazzle18, 

Thank you for your reply. 

We are having stock issues at the moment I can check for you if you can tell me what it is you specifically you ordered so will need the colour, memory etc.#

Zoie

Cazzle18
On our wavelength

It was the ipad pro 11 inch (128GB) and pencil 2...and the monthly data was 2GB - I was told it was £27 a month

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cazzle18, 

Thank you for your reply, 

I will take a closer look for you and will pop you over a PM. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂 
Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cazzle18, 

Thank you for messaging with me, as advised you will need to call sales, to reorder this. If you have any other questions regarding this,  please post on this thread 

Zoie