cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reception/ network

mzydak1
Joining in

Dear Team, I am abroad (in Portugal) and unable to access any network/ reception (I am unable to make or receive any calls/ texts/ access data). I have tried trouble shooting with adding APNs, turning on/off roaming and trying to add a manual network which do not work. I do not have any reception therefore cannot access my account (because Ive forgotten my log in details and they send a text code which I can't receive). I have put a friends sim in my phone (with a different provider)  and I am able to get full coverage. Is there any thing else I can try before giving up and changing provider? 

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Roaming-Tips-for-using-your-Virgin-Mobile-whilst-...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I had already changed to manual networks before and cannot connect to any network here as well as changing the roaming to international but still no success 

Hi mzydak1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having your signal aboard. 

I have been able to locate your account and so wish to assist further with this. 

What I will do is private message you to confirm some details. 

^Martin