cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone

Marcus-T38vw
Joining in

Ordered my new phone late November 2022, when I ordered it, the phone was showing in stock online and was confirmed by the Virgin representative that I ordered it through, I was given a delivery date of the 15th December 22, it didn’t arrive, spoke with Customer Service, given two different reasons as to why it hasn’t arrived, given the 23rd as latest delivery date, didn’t arrive and then told that the item is out of stock and on back order!! Why offer a product for sale and then be unable to produce the goods, when is my phone arriving?!!

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Marcus-T38vw thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the ordering of the mobile phone 😞
May I ask what phone model / handset it is you have ordered?

Have you spoke with the mobile team since to get an update about the order? You can contact them on 0800 052 0238.

Let us know what they say.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for the reply, it was an IPhone 13, to be honest, I hate wasting my time trying to speak to them, 3 times I have spoken to them and each time I get a different reason as to why I still haven’t got it, Virgin fobbing off customer service! 

Thanks for the reply @Marcus-T38vw on the forums.

Unfortunately we don't have the stocklist availability currently on our end so we're unable to update you on why this is and when it will be resolved.
I understand phoning in may take some time, alternatively you can message our WhatsApp team on +447305 327 112 and they will be able to update you with the latest information for you order.

Let us know how it goes with them.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

spoke to customer services, they still can’t give me a date for deliver as it is still on back order, but advised that if I cancel my current order and order a new handset but it would have to be on a new tariff as they couldn’t honor my current tariff, which mean I would end up paying more than I am now but I would get it next day, but they can’t deliver my current order! So pay More! Get your order.