Joining in

My network has crashed on my

mobile

7 REPLIES 7

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lisa27,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to the Community Forums! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your mobile. So we can help, are you able to be a bit more specific about what issues you're having?

Are you referring to your WiFi connection on your mobile or your mobile signal? If you have any screenshots of what's happening that you can post, that would be great.

Let us know

Beth

Beth

Morning, thank you for getting back so quickly, it’s my

mobile network that’s crashed, I can connect to WiFi but can’t make calls or get data when I disconnect from WiFi.

it was working this morning but then suddenly crashed whilst I was on a call

No problem! Thank you for expanding further on the issue.

I know it seems basic but it's worth a try - can you please reboot your handset if you haven't already? We'd also recommend going into aeroplane mode and then come out of it again to see if that helps.

We'd also recommend taking a look at our mobile coverage checker here to see if there are any issues with the local phone masts in your area.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Beth

Beth

Hi

yrs rebooted, also did a reset, tried airplane mode this hasn’t worked, doesn’t seem to be a problem with the phone masts as it dropped in my village and hasn’t come back when I arrived at work? 

Thanks for checking Lisa27.

Have you been able to try your SIM in another handset at all since the issue started? If so, what was the outcome?

Thanks

Beth

Beth

No I haven’t as I’m at work at the moment

No problem at all.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take a look at your account and help further from there. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth