cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile service

Heather781
On our wavelength

Hi no mobile service network from this morning. Ka6 6ea area. No bars but 4g still up. Waiting for important call. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Heather781,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you have no mobile service, is this only happening in your house? Or is in anywhere you go in your area?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

21 REPLIES 21

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Heather781,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you have no mobile service, is this only happening in your house? Or is in anywhere you go in your area?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No signal inside or outside. Usually I have a very good signal. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming that @Heather781.

I can see that an area issue has been resolved, can you please turn your phone off and on again for me?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

No difference turning phone off then back on. 4g Internet keeps flashing from 4g+ to 4g I get 1 bar then it goes away. Still no signal. Usually I have 3 to full bars. Now it's back to no bars for mobile network coverage

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @Heather781.

Have you tried putting your SIM into a different phone to see if it is a phone issue or not? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

I'm not the only person having this problem in the area. I restarted phone again and got 1 bar it went to 2 bars dropped back to 1 then now sitting at 0 for calls. Its been like this since 9am. I don't have another phone to try the sin on. Its a network problem. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you @Heather781.

I will send you a private message so I can investigate this further, please look out for a plum envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Heather781,

As you are not the account holder I am unable to access anything to investigate further, please do ask the account holder to contact us so we can help.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From EE who supply your signal

Screenshot_20211116-134551_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks