cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data service.Temporarily turned off by your operator.

Radical-Radek
Joining in
  • No mobile data service. Temporarily turned off by your operator. This message popping on my phone a few times a day in the last few days but today it's every few minutes! It's extremely annoying as it sounds like receiving a message. Switching data off didn't help. When home I'm on WiFi but still getting the message. Once got the message but still could use Internet. Any idea ? 
11 REPLIES 11

Sophie2021
Joining in

Hi, I am now getting this message pop up every few minutes. I have restarted my phone and it's showing up even when I'm on WiFi. 

Any suggestions please? 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sophie2021, sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue as well. Reading previous responses I can't see any reoccurring theme that's causing this and although some people haven't come back there's been no advised solution. 

What handset are you having this problem with? Is the OS on the device fully up to date?

Is your mobile service with VM too, or another provider?

Have you noticed any issues with your WiFi in general that could be causing the signal to drop, as suggested by Emma above?

The more info you can provide to help us narrow down what's causing this the better, keep us posted.

Tom