cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet near Wolverhampton train station

Ssray
On our wavelength

I have had 2 phone conversations and 3 txt conversations about the lack of internet whilst using data near Wolverhampton train station, 

Post code wv1 1le to be specific, I have full bars of 5g but at the top of the screen it says no internet, the txt message service want me to txt them back from the area, I'm at work then so it's not easy

I understand that Vodafone own the towers, I'm being told that the service checker shows a good service, it's notany idei? Maybe someone could check or can I put a screenshot on here?

226 REPLIES 226

Yes space_cowby, 

We are aware and investigating.

Alex_Rm

Robyn_01
Joining in

Hi, I’ve seen this thread has been going on for a very long time and I’m concerned it’s not going to be resolved ? I’ve never had trouble in wolverhampton up until I upgraded my sim to a 5G sim for my iPhone 13 pro, now I cannot get 3G 4G or 5G connection when in wolverhampton centre WV1. When will this be resolved as I need it for work?

Hi Robyn_01

Thanks for coming back to us. It's a known issue we're working on asap. Sorry it's taking longer than expected. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Any news?

No news as of yet, we're working on resolving it asap.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Can you pls define ASAP for me and the community. 

I would expect this be resolved this year. Is that even likely ?

On our wavelength

Just been to train station, full 5G and 4G but still no connection. 

Appalling response time from VM in my opinion, I wonder what OFCOM will make of this thread issue. 

Hi 877, 

Thanks for your post here. I've just replied to your thread here: iPhone 12 - shows good signal but no mobile data

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I will keep this thread alive ! 

It is now a known problem so suggesting a alternative SIM is going back weeks of problem finding !

Can someone please let me know how I make a formal complaint about this issue please.