cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet near Wolverhampton train station

Ssray
On our wavelength

I have had 2 phone conversations and 3 txt conversations about the lack of internet whilst using data near Wolverhampton train station, 

Post code wv1 1le to be specific, I have full bars of 5g but at the top of the screen it says no internet, the txt message service want me to txt them back from the area, I'm at work then so it's not easy

I understand that Vodafone own the towers, I'm being told that the service checker shows a good service, it's notany idei? Maybe someone could check or can I put a screenshot on here?

226 REPLIES 226

Whilst I am glad to see the issue is being acknowledged, Why was this just quietly posted here when I have been trying for months to get VM to admit there is a problem and even through a CISAS case VM was claiming there was no issues.

Is there any news on this as the problem continues.

Is there any news on this as the problem continues.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @space_cowboy. 

Apologies, we don't have any updates on this currently. 

It's been raised with the relevant teams and we'll pop any updates we have on this thread. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @space_cowboy. 

I've responded to your post over on the other thread.

We don't have any updates on this currently unfortunately, we'll update you on this here when we do. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

On our wavelength

"We don't have any updates on this currently unfortunately, we'll update you on this here when we do."

This just links to the same post we are already on. I know VM staff might feel we are having a go/being rude, but this again is another example of the lack of care taken to satisfy the customers issue. If we wanted circular links we would go to your help page!

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies about that. 

This is the correct link, however, I see the thread I was referring to has now been merged with this thread, meaning any updates will be posted here. 

Regards, 

Sofia
Forum Team

bumping to keep this alive as the problem is still not solved.

Hi space_cowby,

I'm afraid this is still being investigated, we have no updates currently.

Alex_Rm

I hope it's not been investigated as a few days ago a problem had been identified.