Menu
Highlighted
Tonitrouble
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No data no mms new sim not working

Put new purple 4g sim card in after been constantly harrassed by virgin to put it in and I did now for months had no mms facilities and no mobile data ive tried all sorts to fix it turn fone off n back on tried reset n restart etc virgin keep txtng me unused data rolled over n been refeshed etc they can see ive not used data for months why am I paying for things im not getting aaaggghhh dont know wot to do as do not want to ring them and get some one in a call centre in abudabi! ! Who cant understand me and I cant understand a word they are advising me to do plus it costs money to ring them. And im not the bill payer hes in liverpool and im in leeds. Ive been on here for an hour going round in circles till signed up for this chat question tips n help thing all I want to do is order a new sim card but ive had enuf now stuff it n im off to go stuff my turkey for xmas dinner merry crimbo peeps any help or advice id b vry grateful xx

0 Kudos
Magic_M
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No data no mms new sim not working

Firstly, just to check - have you checked that your phones APN settings are correctly set? Have a look at the following topic if not:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/New-Purple-Virgin-Mobile-SIM-and-need-the-APN-set...

BTW, it's free to call 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone.

0 Kudos