cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calls or text are being received or delivered no data is working either

EmpressCCC
Just joined

My phone has suddenly stopped working. No calls or text are being received or delivered, no data is working either.

Every time I try to make a call it says please call 789 to speak to a member of staff. 

When I call 150 from my iPhone 11 it says please call 789 to speak to a member of the team then disconnects. Then when I call 789 it says please call 789 to speak to a member of the team then disconnects.

I call 150 from my Landline and select option 2 for mobile it says please call 789 to speak to a member of the team then disconnects. Or does the engaged tone.

I've tried getting live chat support but it just goes in an endless loop telling my to use WhatsApp to contact support but THE DATA IS NOT WORKING!!!

All my bill payments are upto date.

Can anyone tell me what on earth is going on here, please?

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there EmpressCCC, thanks for posting on our forum page and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the service issue on your mobile, could you please log on to your mobile account from this page here and let us know if there are any issues showing there related to this, perhaps?
Also, have you checked your emails and SMS received to see if we recently sent you any communication in regard?

Sorry about the issue with calling in as well, from your mobile you can make a free call at 789 to get through to our mobile support.
What error do you get when ringing this number if you can try this again one time, please?

Let us know what info you have and we're happy to help based on your feedback.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs