cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

hansi
Fibre optic

I have the same problem. My wife and I both have brand new handsets (SamsungA13) and can't make or receive calls. Just says "cannot connect" Tried rebooting, works once and then then nothing!

17 REPLIES 17

They had better work in the new handsets or it's goodbye Virgin. All these years with no problems, and now I can't even use my phone.

I understand @hansi

To answer my question, do the new SIMs work in your old handset?  This would confirm if the issue is handset or SIM related.

Regards

Lee_R

Sorry, misunderstood that. Yes, the new sims work ok in my old handset.

Thanks @hansi 

Believe it or not, that's reassuring.  As in theory, the arrival of the new handsets should resolve your issue.  I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing your family.  Please do keep us updated with how things go.  I'm guessing that you've arranged a doorstep exchange?

Regards

Lee_R

That's right Supposed to be tomorrow although I haven't received a confirmation text yet. Could you look into this and check whether this is happening please?

I will need to reach out to you privately @hansi.  This is so I can confirm some details etc.

Regards

Lee

Well we've got our new phones and thanks to the man at 02  who swopped the sim cards, and downloaded all our data, so far they are working fine!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hansi,

Thanks for coming back to us and updating the thread about your experience! 🙂

Glad to hear that you've received your new phones and SIM cards. Happy to heat that they're working for you!

If you need any additional help or assistance, please get back in touch. We're here to help! 🙂

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs