cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Christy2
Joining in

This is the third day of No Service on my mobile. Issues with very little signal/ No Service on two days last week. Fine all weekend, then lost signal and No service again since 9am today. Tried service checker but no issues apparently! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Christy2

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which service checker? Virgin use 2 different phone networks but the checker only points to one!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Christy2 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you've had little to no signal on your mobile.  I would like to take a closer look at this on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Christy2

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Heather781
On our wavelength

Hi I've no service signal. I'm waiting on an important call. I'm in Scotland. Please help.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Heather781, 

I have responded to your original post, please reply to me there 🙂

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

And today we are back to No service yet again, with an occasional flash of one bar signal !

I used the Watts app feature they've said to try my sim in another phone. Got me to reset setting etc. It was working this morning then nothing after 9am. I've 4g+ n 4g showing. No bars or flashing 1 bar then no bars. Couple of times I've had the white circle saying no network. Then no 4g either. They told me they'd pass it on to their team and it might take 24 hours. But keep trying phone. 3 n half hours later I've still no bars for calls. I've given up for the day.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Christy2,

I am sorry to see this, please can you turn your phone off and on again? Let me know when you have done this.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

@Heather781 - I have sent you a private message on your original post, please do respond if you want further help.

Hayley
Forum Team