cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service whatsoever in Spain, please help!

jeffclark2009
Tuning in

No Service whatsoever in Spain, please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jeffclark2009,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear Roaming isn't working, did you make sure this was active on your online account before you left the UK?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Apart from the usual checks that Roaming is turned on and International Call baring off. The only other thing to check is the SIM Toolkit. Set Roaming to International rather than automatic 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jeffclark2009,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear Roaming isn't working, did you make sure this was active on your online account before you left the UK?

Regards

Paul.

Had the same problem for 5 days. Then realised I hadn’t switched the Roaming on on my Virgin account app. I had already switched it on in phone settings.

Thanks Steve, that’s exactly what it was for me, didn’t realise you had to switch it on twice in two different places 👍👍

All sorted thanks Paul, had no idea that you had to switch Roaming on twice in two separate places.