cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mobile signal for over a week GU5 0SZ or Wi Fi calling

ling1975
Tuning in

Not had mobile signal for over a week at home (Gu5 0SZ).  Tried new phone. Can't get through to customer services.  WI Fi calling not working either.  I'm sure this is to do with the switch to Vodaphone. 

The only person I was able to speak to was on FB and he said there was a problem with mast in area, yet couldn't confirm when it will be fixed.  Think i was being fobbed off!

Been locked out of banking as can't receive txts or calls while at home.  This is not acceptable Virgin!!!

Iphone7, Samsung Galaxy A22 5g and Honor Lite.  None can get signal or Wi-Fi calling

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait one of the team here will pick things up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Bad news. Here is Vodafone coverage for that postcode

Screenshot_20220204-092259_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Any idea why wifi calling not working, have good broadband with Sky.  Samsung A22 5g, iphone 7 and honour lite. None work 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No idea as WiFi Calling is down to Virgin. I see the iPhone 7 listed as compatible and I would expect the Samsung to work with standard UK firmware.

Assume you know there are two turn on points with the Samsung. One in the dialer. If you can't select it in the first

Yeah wi fi calling turned on, but but nothing.  Any ideas how i can in conract with Virgin? Phones alwsys busy and live chat is a bot.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait one of the team here will pick things up.

Hi @ling1975,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some signal issues at the moment along with problems with Wi-Fi Calling. I'm going to send you a private message in a moment so I can take some details from you and have a closer look at what's happening. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!