cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mobile Data After Returning From Abroad

Michael251096
Joining in

I've just returned from Portugal and whilst there I managed to get my usual mobile internet services set up on my phone and used my data as normal.

However, since I've returned home I can't seem to get my 4G data to work.

Ive tried restarting my phone, checked my roaming settings etc. and I can't seem to get my data back to normal.

Any help or advice is appreciated. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S10+

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Michael251096, thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Can you please switch off the handset, remove the sim card and then after a short period of time, reinsert the sim card and switch the device back on for me?

This may allow the services to kick back in, once they reconnect to your local mast

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David, 

Tried this but it doesnt seem to work. Since I got back I've been able to send text messages but still no mobile internet.

Thanks

Thanks for coming back to me @Michael251096

Can you tell me if you've been able to see if the APN settings are still set on the hadnset?

If you're unsure on where to find this, please confirm the handset you're using and I'll guide you through it

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

Think that's sorted it, I went in to APN settings again so I could screenshot and send them to you, but noticed an option to reset to default, I did this and now its working!

Thanks again for your help!

Excellent news @Michael251096, great to hear this has now been resolved

Do feel free to come back to us if the issue re-emerges

Kindest regards,

David_Bn