cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim - pestered that I haven't registered

devnull10
Tuning in

I have a new oopmh sim and I transferred my old number to it. All is working fine and I see it in my account. Yet I keep getting pestered with emails saying I've not registered it:

We hope you’re enjoying your Oomph package so far. We noticed you haven’t activated your mobile SIM yet, and we don’t want you to miss out on all the great stuff it has to offer.

7 REPLIES 7

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi devnull10,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's some confusion with your SIM.

So I can help I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi, I've just received the same email, my SIM is definitely active and my number successfully moved from my old provider.

Anything I can do to sort it ?

Thanks,

Roy

Hi RDF,

Sorry to hear you have received an Email advising you need to activate your Sim when already done, I have managed to locate an account and had a quick look and cannot see any issues.

When was it you ported the number in? 

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

The port was completed about two weeks ago - because it's Oomph I couldn't do it via the mobile site so one of your colleagues sorted it for me.

After he did the do, I could then login to the mobile site by clicking the link in the Oomph section of the media site 🙂 

Everything is working fine, just a bit concerned if it thinks I've not activated yet that when it hits 6 ? months if it still thinks that, it might de-activate me.

Thanks

Roy

I can confirm everything does look as should, if you do receive any further correspondence please let us know and we will be happy to look further into this for you?

Regards

Paul.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Thanks Paul 👍

Anytime, stay safe and we hopefully wont have to speak further.

Regards

Paul.