cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim cards

Charliebrown1
Just joined

I have been sent 2 new sim cards for my 2 accounts ie. [REMOVED] and [REMOVED].  I am currently in Spain but of course they were sent to my UK address so a delay in forwarding them to Spain.  I have tried to follow the set up instructions but my old sim cards seem to have been disconnected.   Please Helo !

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

New SIM cards which will be needed for the change to the O2 network can only be activated in the UK You can't do anything in Spain

You need to get someone to do it for you and ship them out. No other way round.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Charliebrown1

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your new SIM cards and a big thank you to @enlli for their help and advise so far. 

As stated these SIM cards will need to be activated within the UK. We are also not able to post to addresses outside of the UK so these would always have been sent to a UK address. 

Are you able to get someone to activate and post out the SIM cards for you? 

Thank you.