cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Big Oomph Bundle - no SIM card

gilesnp
On our wavelength

Hello!

I moved house on the 9th October and transferred my services from my old address to my new address, and in the mean time was offered the Big Oomph Bundle which I accepted, but I still haven't received my SIM card. I've seen that others have had similar issues and the best way to resolve it seems to be to wait for someone from the Mod team to pick up this post - so, please

Thanks very much,

Giles

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gilesnp, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received your SIM card as part of your Oomph bundle. We would be happy to assist with this. 

To confirm, have you received confirmation since the move that the Oomph bundle has been applied to your media account? Have you received all other aspects and if required, equipment for the package? 

Let us know and we will happy to help 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gilesnp, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received your SIM card as part of your Oomph bundle. We would be happy to assist with this. 

To confirm, have you received confirmation since the move that the Oomph bundle has been applied to your media account? Have you received all other aspects and if required, equipment for the package? 

Let us know and we will happy to help 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat

gilesnp
On our wavelength

Hey Natalie! 

Thanks for your reply. Yep, I've got the new Oomph Bundle showing as active in my contract on My Virgin Media, and I've had the services activated at my new place (I know this for sure as I lost a few channels and I definitely cannot watch them now).

And yep, I've received the new cables and stuff - although I didn't end up using them as they didn't arrive until about 8pm that day and I was told to take my old cables from the old house with me, so I just used those.

Cheers,

Giles

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Gilesnp,

Thank you for your post.

I can take a look at this for you. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there.

Zoie

gilesnp
On our wavelength

Hey Zoie,

Thanks for your private message, I have replied.

Cheers,
Giles

gilesnp
On our wavelength

Just replying to myself to let everyone know that Zoie helped me and sent out my SIM - so if anyone else has an issue then ask for help from the VM team and they'll hook you up.

Thanks Zoie and Natalie!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Gilesnp,

Thank you for your reply,

I am glad to hear you have received word your sim is on its way 😄

If you need any other help or have any issues we are here to help 

Zoie

Hi Zoie_P i got same problem.Never ever didn't get a SIM,but in the billing i'm charging for mobile 🙂

Hi Dov8, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not received a SIM. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs