Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need to order updated sim !

Please can someone tell me how to order the updated sim without contacting the contact centre ? I have spent a week trying to get through ,zi wait for an hour and then the line goes dead .I need this urgently as I use this for my business and I need to be able to make bookings while I am on holiday from this Sunday .Cananyone help me to get one posted out First class please ? I don’t understand why Virgin have chosen to do this during a pandemic when there are less people working !! 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to order updated sim !

I've escalated this for you, but to be honest not sure you will get a SIM in the timescale.

Business use won't come into the equation as you are subscribed to the domestic service and not Virgin Business.

May be worth getting a spare PAYG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to order updated sim !

Hey Footfairy68,

Sorry that we won't be able to get a sim card sent out to you in time for this Sunday im afraid but I can get this looked into and sent out for you. Are you still able to use your old sim at the moment. 

I will send over a private message in a moment, so that we can pass account security, confirm all of your details and get this arranged for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos