cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new SIM card never arrived at my house after joining Virgin Media

AdamBarnard
Joining in

Bought an Oomph package with broadband landline and a mobile sim. Wifi hub arrived fine and has been setup for a week now, but no mobile SIM has arrived! I've not found a section on this in the troubleshooting/help area of the Virgin website. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AdamBarnard

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

I am so sorry to hear your SIM card has not arrived! I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you. I''m going to send you a PM so we can get something sorted.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your profile alerting you to a new message. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AdamBarnard

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

I am so sorry to hear your SIM card has not arrived! I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you. I''m going to send you a PM so we can get something sorted.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your profile alerting you to a new message.