cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contract......cant send MMS............why.

jace1969
On our wavelength

I have the £10 a month contract which i had a deal which gives it to me for £8.12p.

Its unlimited calls and text and 15gb date with roll over as i dont use a lot so i get a lot of free data.

Why cant i send MMS as it says about my limit which i always set as £0 but why is it extra when a lot of other contract lets you send them,i dont send a lot but its very strange as vodafone/EE you can send them at no extra cost.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

MMS costs 50p. Therefore you cannot send them unless you have authorised a spending cap above zero or inclusive only 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Its very unusual to get MMS included with your sim deal from most providers.  Whatsapp has superseeded MMS as you can send better quality images pergaps try that?

jace1969
On our wavelength

Hi,yes that is what i do send by Whats app or even Messanger (Facebook)

Thanks for that,so even the better deals dont do the MMS like the £15 or £20 a month contract.

Thanks a lot.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

MMS costs 50p. Therefore you cannot send them unless you have authorised a spending cap above zero or inclusive only 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks