cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My brother has a split port problem, 2 weeks now

Smartwasp69
Joining in

My brother has joined Virgin Mobile from Tesco.  His port over date was two weeks ago today.  It only partially worked, as the old Tesco SIM is still active and still receiving calls on his number. 

New SIM with Virgin can make calls on the proper number but not receive any except for a few specific sources (like my Virgin Landline).  Everything else is trying to go through to the Tesco SIM.

Suspect a split port problem.  Had many calls with CS, but still no fix.  Received a replacement SIM yesterday and that also has not fixed it.

We really need help.

Thanks, Mick.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me @Smartwasp69.

There is nothing else that we can do and as the issue has been going on for so long now, I have logged this with our 2nd line faults team to be looked into further, they should get in touch with your brother directly to discuss this further. 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Smartwasp69,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that your brother is having with his services, we would need to speak to him directly to get this looked into further as we would need to speak to the account holder to investigate this.

Would your brother be able to join the forums and post, that way we can get this looked into, the other way to get this looked into would be to call back into the team on on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 600 0789 from any other line.

Regards,

Steven_L

He's registered blind and would find the forums more difficult to use than most.  And honestly we've lost faith in the CS team being able to help.

Thanks for coming back to us @Smartwasp69 and sorry I wasn't aware that your brother is registered blind. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for your brother but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me @Smartwasp69.

There is nothing else that we can do and as the issue has been going on for so long now, I have logged this with our 2nd line faults team to be looked into further, they should get in touch with your brother directly to discuss this further. 

Regards,

Steven_L