Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Phone Contract

I have a contract which I took out with Virgin for a phone and a sim card.  Why can't I get info about the phone contract on my virgin account?  It only gives me the details of the package I have nothing to do with the actual phone.  I need to know when the finishing date is for the phone and how much I owe on it so I can pay it off if possible?

Can anyone tell me how to find this please.  Is the rental for the phone done with/by another company and if so who?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Chellen2019
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin Phone Contract

You can call their mobile contracts team, to see the remaining months and balance of your contract. 

If you are paying a separate agreement for the phone and allowances, both payments are Virgin mobiel

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 0608,

Thanks for posting here in the Virgin Media Community forum.

I see you have a question about your handset contract.

Were you able to get the information you need about your contract end date since you posted?

If you are billed separately for the phone and the handset, it is on a Freestyle contract. The debit for the handset is under Virgin Media (and the reference is your credit agreement number) and your tariff debit is on Virgin Mobile.

You can view your account details on your online account.

You will need your credit agreement number, security key and the last four digits of the bank account number used to set up the agreement (if you changed your bank account you will still need to use the 4 digits from their original account number)  to log in to view your agreement.

If you no longer have your security key then you can call us on  0345 600 0789 and we can send it to you. We'll need to use a special tool to generate this security key for you.

Once logged in, under the Summary tab, look for and click on

Your Credit Agreement - View your credit agreement and mobile repayments

Then, click on View your credit agreement details.

You'll then see the details of your handset contract.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Mia_C

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I cannot get on to view my contract. I have entered everything they ask for all to no avail. I have tried ringing the virgin number with my mobile and my landline and having to wait for literally ages to get an answer and because I have tried this before they then say they can't help me!!! All I want to do is find out what the amount is I owe on the phone so I can pay it off!!! I can't believe it can be so difficult to get an answer verbally or written that actually works.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply but they do not know this answer I keep getting referred to something else that also doesn't work. I can't believe it is so difficult to pay money to a company!
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I managed to sort it with a phone call after all.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I managed to sort it with a phone call.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I managed to sort it at long last with a phone call.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi 0608,

Thanks for updating us about your mobile contract concern. I can only appreciate that you're having difficulties finding out how much you have left to pay in your contract.

Is this the number that you've tried calling 789/03456000789 and what was the advised to you about your queries? Kindly call the above mentioned number to check the details of your contract.

Did you receive any error message when trying to check it through your online account? Let us know if there is any so we can take a closer look.

Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Ann_E

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there 0608,

Thank you for updating us and really pleased to hear that it is now sorted for you. Let us know if there is anything else. Nice one.

Ann_E

0 Kudos