Menu
robinnw
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Mobile website not working

Alongside the network problems today, I can't get anything from the account area of the website. I log in, and my user name appears top right as usual, but there's some useless "oop, something went wrong" message and I can't see/change anything.

The twitter help advised me to change my password, which isn't the problem at all. Has anyone else got this problem?

Is there a proper service status page for mobile customers anywhere? I can't for the life of me find one, it's all about the cable services.

0 Kudos
whyowhyowhy
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin Mobile website not working

The account app isn't working so it's all probably part of the same problem.  I'd sit tight until the network problems resolve and try the website again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin Mobile website not working

Hi robinnw,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forums

We have had some issues with our self-care service today but we've been working to resolve this. Please check our service status checker to see if this is still itemised here

I have just attempted to log into my own personal Mobile account via this link on Internet Explorer without any problem

Give that a try for me and see if this is now working. Might be worth also trying a different browser if possible.

David_Bn

0 Kudos