cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly payment increased

Ajsmeno
Joining in

Hi

I just noticed that my monthly payment (minutes, text, data) increased from £12.18 to £14.31. I haven't got any email or letter with information about this.

Anyone have idea whats going on?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

carl_pearce
Community elder

@Ajsmeno wrote:

Hi

I just noticed that my monthly payment (minutes, text, data) increased from £12.18 to £14.31. I haven't got any email or letter with information about this.

Thank you

It's been on the news for some time:

https://www.nationalworld.com/news/uk/o2-and-virgin-mobile-price-hikes-how-much-will-your-bill-incre...

Maybe the email/letter got 'lost in the post'?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

carl_pearce
Community elder

@Ajsmeno wrote:

Hi

Thank you

It's been on the news for some time:

https://www.nationalworld.com/news/uk/o2-and-virgin-mobile-price-hikes-how-much-will-your-bill-incre...

Maybe the email/letter got 'lost in the post'?

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ajsmeno

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I am sorry if you didn't receive the notification around the price increase, this should have been sent via email or letter.

Please check your junk folder in case its there.

If you are unhappy with the rise, I would be happy to take a look at the account for you to see what other Tariffs we have available that may be better suited for you?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

Thank you for reply.

Sorry its been sent via text message. Amount is not correct, should be 70p less.

Thank you

Hi @Ajsmeno thanks for your reply.

Okay I do apologise, so the text message you were sent gives you a different amount to what your bill is?

Does the text message say your bill is going to be £13.61?

Many thanks

Tom_W