Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile upgrade delay and poor approach in call centre

Really frustrated with virgin media. I ordered the iPhone 12 and was told it would come a week ago- every time I phone the call centre they just say “ oh it’s on its way tomorrow. “ - it never is. I’d far rather an honest but accurate response - even if that means knowing I have to wait another week. But it’s like they just want to get you off the phone the quickest and easiest way . If they were honest, then I wouldn’t keep calling - so frustrating . Yesterday they said “ it’s with yodel” but still nothing . It’s such poor customer service practice. 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile upgrade delay and poor approach in call centre

Same here phone was ordered on 6th November for delivery on 16th still not got it. I should have stayed with 02

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI NM-V, thanks for the message and sorry for the delayed response. I am sorry to hear that you are having delivery with the Iphone and can you confirm if this has now been received? We look forward to hearing from you. Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Rebecca. I am sorry to hear about the issues which you have been having with the delivery and are sending phones out as soon as they become available. Have you had any update in the order and can you confirm the current state of the order when you check online? Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes phone arrived Tuesday but not fully functioning - so not accessing mobile data - again the call centre tells us every day for 3 days that it will take 24 hours ( clearly just to get us off the phone again) until yesterday I was told it will take between 3-5 days . The customer service is so unreliable, why can they not be honest and accurate. I don’t have so much an issue with there being a problem with the phone - it’s how the problem is approached by the customer service team and how they just want to get you off the phone by fobbing you off. 

0 Kudos