cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile signal stopped

MWL
Joining in

Yesterday, mobile signal stopped for my son and myself. How do I report this because My Virgin app takes me to O2, which states no network issues, advises actions to take (which we did) then takes you to 02 app to report problem. But I'm not an 02 customer. How do I report this please?

4 REPLIES 4

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MWL.

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Have you rebooted both devices to see if this helps resume service? Are you able to access your data? 

Have you manually selected your network in your settings? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You are either on EE or Vodafone. You could try your full postcode in their checkers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you, I did all of those. Frustration is that My Virgin App directed me to Virginmobile website which directed me to 02 website which stated no outage in my area, but directed me to report a fault on their app. So I downloaded it and to open it they text a security number to me which of course won't work because I do not have any signal (and am not an 02 customer so probably would not have been accepted). Catch 22. Very frustrated. 

So I rang Virginmedia, and after a 10 minute palaver of totally unnecessary security questions was told that 02 had a problem locally with no outdoor or indoor signal. Am unhappy with Virginmedia, Virginmobile and 02. 

Virginmedia or mobile need a quick app link giving accurate outage details. It would save a lot of time and make me not want to leave. 

Hi MWL, 

Thanks for coming back to the Community on this one and thanks for trying. 

I'm glad the team were able to help with getting the relevant information to you although I am sorry you had to go round the houses to get it. We always take on board the feedback given in the posts we receive so we can collect the information and use it to learn more about the areas we need to improve. 

We will certainly pass this information along to the relevant teams. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs