Menu
Davo1960
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone order

I ordered an iphone8plus in the black friday deal, no upfront cost and £27 per month, everything is signed and agreed including direct debit directive to the bank.

My phone is on back order, the delivery date is 15th December, but that has now been changed to later.

My problem is that on my order page the amount showing now for the ordered phone is £30 per month, the deal after the black friday deal!!

The order I signed for was £27 can the do this: I signed a direct debit for £27 not £30!!

If I ring customer services I just get the run around from one department to another.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone order

Hi there Davo1960, welcome to our forums.

sorry to see that the price is different from what was agreed.

If you are able to send me a private message with the following details I can take a look at this for you:

• Your mobile number
  • The full name on the account
  • Confirm if you are the account holder

Thanks

Nathan B

P_Donn
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just had a similar experience. Ordered phone and upgrade on my account, everything signed and approved. Delivery given as 1st December so waited in all day and nothing appeared. Tried to track phone for 5 days but always stated that package was in local depot. Finally informed that parcel had been sent back to Virgin Media who then informed me they would have to cancel contract but I could resurrect the order if I waited until 14th/15th December. Just tried and found that now they want to charge another £100 because this deal is no longer on the system!! Cannot believe it, now seriously considering my position with Virgin.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there P_Donn, I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Nathan B

0 Kudos