Menu
Ronald1951
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile outage

Well again mobile is out. No signal yet again.

It's no good getting a refund if the signals are still out.

Perhaps the only way to get any satisfaction is to change providers. I have had to make some highly sensitive calls due to family illness so I need a system that is 100%.

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile outage

Hi

You’ve posted this in the landline section.

You should call Virgin Mobile on 0800 183 1234 once connected select option 4 then option 1 this will put you through to customer services and this call will be free.

They will be able to tell you if the EE network (Virgin uses EE) is down in your area and advise you when it will be up and running again.

Sorry I can’t help you any further but do hope it gets fixed ASAP.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ronald1951,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your mobile signal.

If you are happy to share your post code with us on here, I will be more than happy to check this out for you. If you aren't happy to share your post code, I can take the general area you are in, however, the results may not be as accurate.

Regards

Lindsey_C Forums Team

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can use the EE service checker to check for any mast problems in your area  https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
japitts
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Ronald1951 wrote:

Well again mobile is out. No signal yet again.

It's no good getting a refund if the signals are still out.

Perhaps the only way to get any satisfaction is to change providers. I have had to make some highly sensitive calls due to family illness so I need a system that is 100%.

To be fair no network is ever going to be 100%

Although it does sound like you may need to look at alternatives to a purely mobile service. Diverting your calls to other mobiles or landlines, WiFi or app-based calling if you have good home internet, or other equally imaginative methods.

0 Kudos