cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile number issues

saschr1982
Joining in

Hi,

My mobile number getting me in trouble with the bank apps. All the time I register a new device and they want to send me the verification code I am either getting no message at all or one bank sent me a message stating they experience a problem with my mobile numbers.  Several banks saying the issue seems to be with my phone number. Every time I setup a new phone I have to call the banks and setting this up manually somehow with their technical team. Not sure what to do anymore, afraid to get a new phone again some day 😅

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM - saschr1982

Sorry for the confusion here but as we did state via chat this is the UK support. 

I am glad you've got it sorted 🙂

Have a great weekend

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @saschr1982

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

There is seemingly an ongoing issue with this. I'll PM you now to get some details to add it to the ticket being investigated.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM - saschr1982

Sorry for the confusion here but as we did state via chat this is the UK support. 

I am glad you've got it sorted 🙂

Have a great weekend

John_GS
Forum Team