Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile log on

Help please

I have been sent a new mobile sim, as part of my virgin media package.  As usual nothing is easy with Virgin Media.  I try to register and it asks for my mother maiden name,  which it does not accept (which I understand is a common problem with the set up, as you allocate a default password to existing customers from virgin media - but do not tell them what it is).

The password reset does not work and the call centre is either shut or does not answer.  I appreciate this impact of COVID, however most other companies have now started their call centre again or have a technology self service.

any help....please......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile log on

Have tried the call centre again, but no answer at all; even at 8am when is your quietest time.  The irony of being told the best answer is online, when this technology does not work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile log on

Hi Pablin, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having trouble setting up an online account for your new SIM, I can appreciate you're keen to get logged in. 

We can certainly help with this and I'm sorry you've not had the best experience so far. 

So that I can help with this I'll need to pop you a personal message and grab some details, I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos