Menu
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile insurance asking for information

you need proof of usage. as VM have posted in many other threads they can send the bill but that will not include the IMEI number.

If you bought the phone from VM the proof of purchase would have the IMEI number.

What you asked for was prove of IMEI usage. and from past posts VM will not be able to provide that.

your Subject access request will not help you get something that 1) VM do not have and 2) is not identifiable information to you.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
vskk
Tuning in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well lets hope and see because the person i spoke too confirmed they are able to do this and will be sent to me. To which i have recorded the conversation.

They have all the information on them so they should send it. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

good luck

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
vskk
Tuning in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

SOLVED

After the terrible service the best way was to complain to Virgin Media was via social media, where I got an instant reply and got a webchat set up. I obtained the information I needed and £100 credit as a good will gesture. 

Moral of the story if you do not get anywhere on the phone tweet them, no company would want to be seen in a bad light in the public eye.

0 Kudos