cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile - dialled an incorrect number

rachel01whitton
Just joined

Mobile - you have dialled an incorrect number - but it is a number I have been using frequently until yesterday

8 REPLIES 8

Jenny1351
Joining in

I’ve had the same problem today. It’s only with giff gaff numbers I’ve found though

Exactly the same problem today tried always to phone and urgent call and failed.

What network were you trying to phone  I was trying to phone and EE number starting 07977

ChrisG1974
Tuning in

I am having the same problem. Only on 1 number is doing it but I can send and receive text message from the number. The number is an Asda Mobile number which uses Vodaphones network. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi,

This is currently a known issue and a ticket has been raised to have this resolved as soon as possible, my apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hopefully it can be sorted soon as the number is my partners and as he is  retired now and I am still working i can call him at least 4 times a day. It is important that I can keep in touch with him via voice call and not just text. Thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the feedback @ChrisG1974 - our team are working hard to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Just tried the number and it is working now 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear so @ChrisG1974 looks as though the fix should be rolling out and working for everyone soon 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team