Menu
sueeldridge
Tuning in
Message 31 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile data issues and overcharging

quite agree. its like banging your head against a wall. they just keep denying theres a problem.  is there an ombudsman do you know ?? i think this needs investigating and Virgin clearly not interested .  

horses72
On our wavelength
Message 32 of 57
Flag for a moderator

I agree entirely they took 42 pounds From me they must be wanting to add to their already riches because there seems like theres lots and lots of people with this Same problem with virgin why are they so greedy and in denial  its obvious theres this problem its about time someone did something

please let us know if theres an oddbudsman if anyone knows please post here

paulchambers061
Problem sorter
Message 33 of 57
Flag for a moderator

it's all on here http://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/our-codes-of-practice.html

under the complaint resolution section. cisas

horses72
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 57
Flag for a moderator

My son and i already made a complaint in januarybut nobody ever got back to us

scooterbhoy
Joining in
Message 35 of 57
Flag for a moderator

just been ripped of by virgin mobile also, to the tune of £130 for my 12 year olds data bill .have been charged data while he has been lying sleeping all night and at school all day ,was with o2 last year and never had this problem and to think that i shouted at him and accusing him in the the wrong ,its a total disgrace and i just wonder how many families yous have put threw this and as for customer services maybe you should start paying british workers for british jobs and we can speak to people who understand the problems we are having

0 Kudos
Danrob
Joining in
Message 36 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Im having the same issues, called virgin over a year ago to increase my data cos i was incurring charges, but still incurring charges a year later everytime i speak to an advisor they tell me that its normal to use data while at home and connected to wifi?? Am i right in thinking they are wrong and i shouldnt be using both?  

Thanks dan 

0 Kudos
Rosie22
Joining in
Message 37 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dan, yes, you’re correct - this is false information and basically a fob-off from Virgin Mobile. I’d advise you to escalate this complaint as I’ve had to. I’ve also included a print out of all threads on this forum relating to the excess/unfair/stolen data charges and I’ve sent these with my complaint  to CISAS, I’m really hoping that they will force Virgin to investigate as this is just ridiculous! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
linkstatic71
Dialled in
Message 38 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Seems not everyone reading off the same song sheet!! is this a final acknowledgement there is an issueUntitled.jpg

Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 39 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Hi scooterbhoy,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your data charges. In order to look into this, I will need to take further details from you.

I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
sueeldridge
Tuning in
Message 40 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Aha so they are admitting to some there is a problem . 😡

0 Kudos